Before Endodontic Treatment
- When you arrive at our office, there will be a patient registration and medical history examination together with an informed consent prior to the consultation. Our staff will guide you through the process and help answer any queries you may have.
- All procedures will be performed using local anesthesia. There are usually no restrictions after the procedure concerning driving or returning to work.
- Continue all medications for blood pressure, diabetes, thyroid problems, and any other conditions as recommended by your physician. If there is a question, please call our office prior to your appointment.
- Please eat a full breakfast or lunch as applicable.
- If you have been advised by your physician or dentist to use antibiotic premedication because of mitral valve prolapse (MVP), heart murmur, hip, knee, cardiac or other prosthesis, or if you have rheumatic heart disease, please make sure you are on the appropriate antibiotic on the day of your appointment. If there is a question, please call our office prior to your appointment.
- If you have any questions, please call our office.