Covid-19 information update
As we continue to navigate through these unpredictable times, we would like to share the current office protocols for taking necessary measures for the safety of all patients, doctors, and staff.
- We strictly adhere to the recommended guidelines as set by the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario (RCDSO).
- An adequate fallow time is allowed in the operatory rooms when aerosol-producing procedures are performed.
- All surfaces are thoroughly disinfected.
- Each patient is screened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 before entering the office.
- A mask must be worn before entering the office.
- Online registration is strongly recommended to avoid any delays on the day of the appointment.
- Rubber dams are still used on each patient as a form of containing aerosol.
- The office is equipped with a central state-of-the-art air exchange system.
- We are fully equipped with PPE for all doctors and staff including: N95 masks, gowns, disposable head covers, gloves, face-covering, etc.
- Contact-less check-in and a protective shield at the front office counter.
- Temperature checks are being taken for every person entering the office with sanitizing stations readily available.
- Continuous hand washing, sanitization, and disinfecting of all areas within the office.
We understand that you may have some concerns. We will continue to be diligent to help prevent the spread of the virus. If you have any further questions, we encourage you to give us a call so that we can assist you with your appointment.